The Red Lodge Area Chamber is committed to providing useful resources for businesses and their employees during this time. Although our doors are locked to prevent the spread and follow the Governor’s Stay at Home directive, we are working remotely to help our local community with the same care and service we have always provided. You may call and leave us a voicemail message or email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions or input as to how we can better serve you.
Lodging Property Notice Links
- FAQ for Tourism Partners Lodging Properties
- COVID-19 Quarantine Notice for Hotels & Lodging Properties
Governor Bullock’s Quarantine Directive:
Governor Bullock Directs 14-Day Quarantine for Travelers Arriving in Montana From Another State or Country. The press release and full directive are here:
with attached notices
Visit their website at www.carbonalert.org
or follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CarbonAlert/
Montana Dept of Labor:
Montana Department of Labor COVID-19 Resource Guide for Montana Employers and Employees: http://dli.mt.gov/employer-covid-19
Families First Coronavirus Response Act:
This Act was passed through Congress on March 18, signed by the President and will go into effect on April 2nd. The bill’s provisions include information valuable to our community including unemployment compensation, paid sick leave, and paid family and medical leave among other things.
- How does an employer count its number of employees to determine coverage?
- How can small businesses obtain an exemption?
- How does an employer count hours for part-time employees?
- How does an employer calculate wages employees are entitled to under the FFCRA?
- Fact Sheet for Employees
- Fact Sheet for Employers
- Questions and Answers
S. Department of the Treasury information on CARES Act: