Why should you join your local Chamber?
Visibility for your business and the knowledge you are a partner in a community-based organization dedicated to promoting the Red Lodge area as a great place to live, work, and to do business.
Download a Membership Packet Here
What We’re Up To:
- CHAMBER CHAT- weekly e-news
- WHAT’S HAPPENING-list of everything going on in town for the week
- SOCIAL MEDIA- Facebook, Instagram, e-mail blasts
- AFTER HOURS- chamber networking opportunities
- VISITOR CENTER- 8000+ visitors and 1000’s of phone calls. We have met visitors from all 50 states and 28 countries. We refer calls visitors and locals with questions on activities, attractions, events, lodging, restaurants, services and everything in between. We also mail an average of 120 travel planner packets per month!
- CONVENTIONS, WEDDINGS, REUNIONS & MORE- help to plan events, promote businesses and prepare informational packets. Just booked the Elks Convention Winter 2018!
- MEMBER REFERRALS – highlighting member businesses when answering inquiries
- EVENTS– Beartooth Run at 10K and The Nitty Gritty at Red Lodge Mountain
- CHRISTMAS STROLL-involved in all aspects
- FAM TOURS- guided state tours to learn about and promote Red Lodge
- FLOWER BASKETS-implement all fundraising, purchasing & installation
- FIREWORKS- involved in all fundraising and implementation
- FRIENDS OF THE BEARTOOTH ALL-AMERICAN ROAD-steering committee for the Beartooth Highway. We run FB & the website
- CITIZEN, BUSINESS AND EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR EVENT
- CHAMBER PARTNERSHIP- work with Billings and area chambers to further our initiatives
- BEARTOOTH HIGHWAY OPENING PARTY
- STATE AND REGIONAL MEETINGS- including the Gov. Conference, to promote Red Lodge
- YELLOWSTONE COUNTRY-travel and tourism group that promotes a part of Montana that includes Red Lodge
- ACTIVE TRANSPORTATION PLAN (ATP) Making RL more walkable, bikeable, safe routes to schools, etc…
- WAYFINDING PROGRAM- working with City and Mainstreet program/grant writing to implement a program that will help plan and create a welcome and directional signage
- RLMLA- Red Lodge Merchants & Lodging Association
- TBID – Tourism Business Improvement District
- BULK MAIL PERMIT USE- min 200 pc is about .18 cents less than a first-class stamp
- HELP WANTED- free unlimited job postings for members
- MEMBERSHIP CONTACT LIST-included with membership
- BANNER SPACE-on chamber lawn available for rent daily or weekly
- VISITOR CENTER DISPLAY SPACE-display space available for monthly or annual rental