Why should you join your local Chamber?
Visibility for your business and the knowledge you are a partner in a community-based organization dedicated to promoting the Red Lodge area as a great place to live, work, and to do business.
Chamber membership makes cents!
- 50% discount on advertising with the Billings Gazette Red Lodge Enjoy Section (see flyer)
- 10% discount for new members (or non-members for the last two years) for the first year of membership
- 20% credit for new member referrals towards your renewal year’s Membership (new member must join)
- Same owner, multiple business discount incentive: Member pays the highest priced business membership rate, then receives 20% discount on all remaining businesses every year of membership.
- Complimentary website listing
- Full year membership from the date that you join (for example, June 2010-June 2011)
- Use of Chamber Bulk Mailing Permit (call Patty for requirement details)
- Discounted exhibitor rates for Home, Health & Garden Show
- The RLA Chamber provides members with incentives!
- Chamber Choices Medical Insurance plans
- Quarterly Payment Options
- Emailed or mailed billing reminders
- You can now pay by Credit Card for your membership
- Representation to 20,000 visitors & inquiries annually
- Free list of membership and e-mail addresses
- Free display area for your business materials in our Brochure Room
- Free bulk e-mailings to membership
- Chamber membership is good for business!
- Customers tend to hold Chamber members in high regard
- Chamber businesses support fellow Chamber members
- Chamber staff professionals recommend Chamber members for locating goods and services
- Chamber members are recognized; recognition brings business
- Chamber membership promotes networking with other business people
- Serve as board and committee members to solve common problems
- Attend monthly “Chamber After Hours” for social and networking opportunities
- Receive recognition as an involved community member
- Experience member pride in worthy Chamber projects
- Chamber membership brings diverse opportunities for business assistance and education
- Participate in specialized seminars and training sessions
- Receive notices and e-mails advising you of important opportunities and issues
- Chamber membership allows you to collaborate in ways to serve your community
- Model business advocacy and leadership locally and statewide
- Partner to expand our seasons, to identify new markets, to create evening experiences, to grow in a sustainable fashion and to keep Red Lodge “Red Lodge”